Thursday, July 12, 2007

One More Step

Well, we took one more step toward Kindergarten today. Amanda had her "Meet and Greet" with her teacher, Ms. Richardson. By the way, that's kind of a hard name for a five year-old to say. Anyway, she's very young and very nice. We've met her once before when we went to visit back in May. I think Amanda was impressed that Ms. Richardson remembered her. I can't believe she starts on Monday! I think she's starting to get "butterflies". She looked like such a little student today walking into that classroom. I know she's going to have fun. I'll try to get some pictures of her room if I can get the chance. Boy, now life REALLY gets interesting. Everyone pray for me! Pray especially that I can make it to school on time!! I think that's was concerns me the most. Hopefully this will make me regain my sense of punctuality!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I will definitely be thinking about you as Amanda starts Kindergarten! What a big transition for mommy! :o) You'll both do great!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!!
I love the first picture of Amanda and Zach.
Love, Jen