Friday, October 19, 2007

Well, I guess it's about time I post something. It's only been a month and a half!! Sadly, there's just nothing exciting to report. Manda has had 2 field trips since my last post: one to the Hillsborough fire station, and the other to a farm. We walked to the fire station, but the farm trip was her first bus ride. Unfortunately, I couldn't go with her, but she had a blast. She came home with a pumpkin in her backpack! Zach is loving preschool. He brought home his first craft yesterday. They usually don't do many crafts in that class, so that was a special treat for both of us! Work at Cato is going well. I've enjoyed it much more than I expected. Sadly, I don't get to tuck the kids into bed most nights, because I work until 9:30. That a bit rough for me and Manda; Zach pretty much just goes with the flow! Well, hopefully it won't be another month before my next post. Until then...

2 comments:

Erin said...

yay! you're back :)

Rebecca said...

I was wondering if maybe your computer had malfunctioned... then again- i don't post much either- i just like to read everyone else's posts :-)

glad you're back!