Friday, March 28, 2008

He is Risen!!

OK. So, I know it's been almost a month since I last posted. I figure I'd better write something before I get any grief!!
I hope everyone had a great Easter. We certainly did! Pennsylvania was cold, but it was beautiful! It was so good to see family after so long.

Easter Sunday

Zach, Amanda, and my best friend's daughter, Mary

Let's not forget the real reason for Easter: Jesus! I couldn't help but sing the words to one of my favorite choir songs all day. I think these words sum it up nicely:

Alive! Alive! Alive! Hallelujah!

Alive! Praise and Glory to the Lamb!

Alive! Alive! Alive! Hallelujah!

Alive! Forever, Amen!


2 comments:

Erin said...

What ADORABLE pictures!! Love that song! Miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

Amanda and Zach you are so beautiful! Mom and Dad look pretty good too.
Miss seeing you but think about you and keep you in my prayers.
Love Aunt Susan
and Pap Pap