Thursday, September 4, 2008

And the "Worst Blogger" Award goes to...

Yes, it's me! Good grief. I just read one of Erin's posts saying she's the worst after 3 months. Well, honey, I've got you beat!!! I guess I really haven't had anything that I've felt is earth-shattering to blog about. Not that there is now, but I've started facebooking, and I just felt I needed to let my faithful blogger friends know that I'm still alive. Amanda's started First Grade, Zach has turned 4 and is another year closer to kindergarten! And of all times to start writing again...when I should be in bed! I think to myself, "well, this is going to last!" Well, it is off to bed for me, and I hope to not have another 4 month hiatus!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

glad to see you back

courtney has a blog now... go to my last post and check the comments- she is on there